Investment Connection: Little Rock - July 2019
Little Rock Investment Connection Featured Five CRA-Eligible Projects
Five proposals for community and economic development projects were presented at the live Investment Connection event in Little Rock, Ark., in July 2019. The proposals covered:
- Community facilities and services
- Economic and workforce development
At least 25 connections were made between funders and presenters.
- July 2019 Presentations (PDF)
- United Way of Northeast Arkansas (PDF)
- The Renewal Ranch, Inc. (PDF)
- Winrock International Institute for Agricultural Development (PDF)
- Legal Aid of Arkansas, Inc. (PDF)
- Our House, Inc. (PDF)
NOTE: The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis is not a grantmaking organization. The purpose of its presenting the Investment Connection program is to facilitate education, information sharing and potential opportunities related to the CRA. The St. Louis Fed does not endorse or make any representations as to the propriety or suitability of the participating organizations, investments or programs. Organizations should perform their own due diligence before engaging in any transactions with these entities to ensure that any such transactions meet the organization's objectives.
For questions or more information, please email the Community Partnerships and Investment team.