The Growth and Evolution of CDFI Partnerships
Registration for this webinar is closed.
||Thursday, Nov. 29, 2018
||2-3 p.m. CT | 3-4 p.m. ET
Join this free Connecting Communities® webinar to learn about new research from Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) practitioners and partners. People and organizations interested in forming or participating in CDFI partnerships will hear from those with firsthand experience about critical considerations, leading practices and innovative developments.
- Yonina Gray, Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership and Reinvestment Fund
- Emily Wavering Corcoran, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Paul Woodruff, St. Louis Community Credit Union
- John Reger, Capital Venture Consultants Inc.
- Jeanne Milliken Bonds, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Meredith Covington, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (moderator)
The Connecting Communities© webinar series is a Federal Reserve System initiative intended to provide a national audience with timely information on emerging and important community and economic development topics. The webinar series complements existing Federal Reserve community development outreach initiatives that are conducted through Reserve Bank regional offices and at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors in Washington, D.C. All past sessions are in the Connecting Communities archive. For more information about this series, send us an e-mail at email@example.com.