The Opioid Epidemic: What We Know and How We Connect Community Practices
Registration for this webinar has ended.
||Thursday, Oct. 18, 2018
||2-3 p.m. CT | 3-4 p.m. ET
Join this Connecting Communities webinar to hear from experts about the opioid epidemic and its possible impact on the economy; specifically labor force participation. Speakers will share examples of local models and practices used to address aspects of the epidemic.
- Barbara Marsh, Assistant to the Health Commissioner at Public Health, Dayton and Montgomery County, Ohio
- Anita Brown-Graham, ncIMPACT, North Carolina
- Jeanne Milliken Bonds, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Kyle Fee, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Meredith Covington, Community Affairs Manager, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (moderator)
Participation in the webinar is free, but registration is required. Sign up for this session on the Connecting Communities website.
For more information, email email@example.com.
The Connecting Communities webinar series is a Federal Reserve System initiative providing a national audience with timely information on emerging and important community and economic development topics. All sessions are recorded and archived on the Connecting Communities website.