Interim President and CEO Kathleen O’Neill Paese
- November 29, 2023: In a Regional Economist article, “A Commitment to Achieving Price Stability,” O’Neill Paese shared her views on the economy, monetary policy and the FOMC’s commitment to price stability.
- November 9, 2023: O’Neill Paese gave a speech, “Remarks on the U.S. Economy and Monetary Policy” (PDF), at an event co-sponsored by the Association for Corporate Growth Kentucky, CFA Society Louisville and Financial Executives International Louisville in Jeffersonville, Ind. View the supplemental slides (PDF).
- November 2, 2023: O’Neill Paese gave welcoming remarks (PDF) at the Homer Jones Memorial Lecture held at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- October 4, 2023: O’Neill Paese gave introductory remarks (PDF) at the 2023 Community Banking Research Conference. The conference was hosted at the St. Louis Fed and co-sponsored by the Federal Reserve System, the Conference of State Bank Supervisors and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. In a prerecorded video, Paese welcomed community bankers, researchers, policymakers and bank regulators. View conference videos including O’Neill Paese’s remarks.
- September 29, 2023: O’Neill Paese presented “FedNow Service Update” (PDF) at the St. Louis Fed’s Breakfast with the Fed event in Memphis, Tenn.
- September 6, 2023: In a Regional Economist article, “FedNow: A Once-in-a-Generation Payments Innovation for the Fed,” O’Neill Paese shared her perspectives on the Federal Reserve’s new instant payments system.