St. Louis Fed Little Rock Branch to Host Discussion on Regulatory Reform
The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis—Little Rock Branch will host a lunchtime discussion on the financial and economic implications of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
Tuesday, December 7
12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. CST
A Discussion on Financial Regulatory Reform
The Peabody Little Rock
Three Statehouse Plaza
Little Rock, Ark. 72201
Program Participants Include:
- Robert Hopkins, vice president and senior branch executive, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis—Little Rock Branch
- Julie Stackhouse, senior vice president, Banking Supervision and Regulation, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Curt Bradbury, chief operating officer and director, Stephens Inc.
- Ann Graham, professor of law, Texas Tech University
- Reynie Rutledge, chairman, First Security Bancorp
- Tim Yeager, associate professor and Arkansas Bankers Association Chair, University of Arkansas
Media Must Register in Advance with Ben Hardaway at (314) 341-2714 or firstname.lastname@example.org