*Media Advisory* St. Louis Fed Memphis Branch to Host Discussion on Regulatory Reform
The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis—Memphis Branch will host a lunchtime discussion on the financial and economic implications of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act.
Tuesday, September 28
10 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. CDT
A Discussion on Financial Regulatory Reform
79 Madison Ave.,
Memphis, TN 38103
Program Participants Include:
- Martha Perine Beard, vice president and senior branch executive, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis—Memphis Branch
- Mary Karr, senior vice president and general counsel, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Julie Stackhouse, senior vice president, Banking Supervision and Regulation, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- John Carson, chief executive officer, Morgan Keegan, Inc., Memphis, Tenn.
- David Hayes, president and chief executive officer, Security Bank, Dyersburg, Tenn.
- Bryan Jordan, president and chief executive officer, First Horizon National Corporation, Memphis, Tenn.
- Dr. Thomas H. Payne, Horace and Sara Dunagan Chair of Excellence in Banking, University of Tennessee, Martin, Tenn.
Media Must Register in Advance with Joann Harris at (901) 579-2404 or email@example.com