Registration for this event is now closed.
||Feb. 7-10, 2016
||Los Angeles, Calif.
Economic opportunity does not happen in a vacuum. It takes a coordinated approach to housing, education, public safety, health care, transportation and jobs. At the 2016 National Interagency Community Reinvestment Conference, find out how these pathways to opportunity can create vibrant neighborhoods for all Americans.
Join a diverse group of public, nonprofit and private-sector leaders at the premier conference for community development.
- Community Reinvestment Act examination training with regulator insights
- Emerging ideas and best practices in community development
- Tours of Los Angeles that explore the opportunities and challenges of a fast-changing and revitalizing city
- Opportunities to discuss the transformation of Los Angeles' downtown into a major career and entertainment destination
Confirmed Keynote Speakers Include:
- Risa J. Lavizzo-Mourey, President and CEO, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Thomas J. Curry, Comptroller of the Currency, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- Amias M. Gerety, Acting Assistant Secretary for Financial Institutions, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Martin J. Gruenberg, Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
- John C. Williams, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
Learn more and register at http://bit.ly/nicrc2016
Sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp., the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and the Community Development Financial Institutions Fund