The Econ Lowdown Interactive Syllabus will change the way you engage your students.
- Join. Register at www.econlowdown.org.
- Add. Create your classroom, add your students' names and email addresses (provided your students are 13 years old or older), and share login information with your class.
- Build. Choose resources and create custom content. Arrange your syllabus by date or simply by moving content up and down a list.
- Publish. When your syllabus is perfected, publish it so your students can get started.
- Interact. Your students will access all resources, their progress, and their grades through links on the syllabus.
Learn more about Econ Lowdown and watch a tutorial.
If you have difficulty accessing this content due to a disability, please contact us at 314-444-4662 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find More Economics and Personal Finance Resources
Education Level: Pre-K-5 , 6-8 , 9-12 Subjects: Economics , Personal Finance Resource Types: Online Module Languages: English