The Classroom ECONnections from the Fed webinar series allows educators from across the country to connect with economic and personal finance education experts from the Federal Reserve System to hear about and discuss content and materials for improving classroom instruction in personal finance and economics. The session topics vary and are of interest to K-12 teachers and administrators. All sessions are free, but registration is required.
Participate in a live webinar. Registration is simple and free. You will be provided with a link to join the webinar feature. If you prefer, you may simply listen in (without interaction) to the session as an audioconference; all you need is a telephone to access the live conference call via a toll-free number provided, and a web connection to view the speakers’ presentations. Each 60-minute session will generally feature 30-45 minutes of speaker presentations, followed by an interactive Q&A period. Both the audio and the presentation for each session are archived on this site.
Watch video archive from past webinars:
• Episode 1: Resources for Teaching High School Economics Courses
• Episode 3: Learn to Link to Your Econ Ed Resources
• Episode 4: Resources for Teaching History and Economics
• Episode 5: Elementary Economic Education with Children's Books
• Episode 6: College and Career Resources
• Episode 7: Teaching Fiscal and Monetary Policy
Teachers: Learn even more about our resources with the Econ Lowdown Webinar Series.