The Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection: The Direction and Implications - James Bullard
Nov. 29, 2010
Opening Remarks - James Bullard (5:28)
A panel of experts explored the direction and implications of the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, which is being created as a result of the Dodd-Frank Act.
- Part 1: James Bullard (Opening Remarks)
- Part 2: Julie Stackhouse
- Part 3: Mark Calabria, director of financial regulation studies at the Cato Institute, Washington, D.C.
- Part 4: Ellen Harnick, senior policy counsel, Center for Responsible Lending, Durham, N.C.
- Part 5: Mike McCoy, president, Wells Fargo Card Services, Des Moines, Iowa
- Part 6: John Ryan, executive director of the U.S. Conference of State Banking Supervisors, Washington, D.C.
- Part 7: Panel Discussion