Federal Reserve/Conference of State Bank Supervisors
Third Annual Community Banking Research and Policy Conference
Sept. 30-Oct. 1, 2015 | St. Louis
CALL FOR PAPERS
Deadline: June 15, 2015
The Federal Reserve System and the Conference of State Bank Supervisors invite the submission of papers for their third annual community bank research and policy conference. The conference will be held at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis from Sept. 30-Oct. 1, 2015.
The purpose of the conference is to bring together academics, community bankers, regulators and policymakers to focus on the latest academic research on community banking and important policy issues that affect community banks.
We invite the submission of papers that explore all aspects of community banking, including, but not limited to:
- the role of community banks in the U.S. financial system: past, present and future;
- the influence of community banks on economic output and the wellbeing of the businesses and households in the communities they serve;
- advantages and disadvantages of the community bank business model;
- the effects of government policy on community banks;
- significant challenges faced by community banks in the 21st century, and
- new opportunities for community banks in the 21st century.
We welcome theoretical, empirical and policy-oriented papers.
The deadline to submit a detailed abstract or completed paper is June 15, 2015. Please send your submissions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors of accepted papers will be notified by August 1, 2015.