Employee Resource Groups
Our employee resource groups work collaboratively in support of the St. Louis Fed’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion organizational initiative. Whether it’s through enlightening educational resources, cultural programming or social events, they provide opportunities for employees to learn more about their peers. These are voluntary, employee-led groups made up of individuals with common interests or shared characteristics.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in Action at the St. Louis Fed
- Ability Beyond the Label: ABLE promotes awareness and understanding of people with disabilities through advocacy and allyship.
- African American Council of Talented, Innovative and Visionary Employees: AACTIVE supports the African American community at the Bank.
- Asian Employee Resource Group: AERG supports the Asian community at the Bank.
- Central Pride supports LGBTQ+ employees and their allies at the Bank.
- Valuing, Inspiring, Empowering Women: VIEW creates awareness around gender-related issues and experiences at the Bank.
- Serving, Educating, Reaching Veteran Employees: SERVE supports the issues and goals of military veteran employees at the Bank.
- The Mi Gente ERG aims to develop an inclusive network of employees and promote Latino/Hispanic heritage by creating awareness of those cultures and languages while cultivating diversity and the personal and professional development of ERG members.
- Early Professionals Initiating Change: EPIC enhances diversity, networking and development among early career professionals at the Bank.
Learn more about what it's like to work at the St. Louis Fed, and view our publications on diversity, equity and inclusion topics.