What Should Be Done Differently to Address Wealth Inequality?
July 18, 2017
What one or two things should be done differently to address wealth inequality? In this video, Ray Boshara, director of the Center for Household Financial Stability, poses this question to a panel of Federal Reserve researchers who study household balance sheets. Answering the question were:
- Angelyque Campbell, manager of policy analysis and communications for the Federal Reserve Board of Governors consumer and community affairs division
- William Emmons, lead economist for the center
- Lowell Ricketts, lead analyst for the center
- Center for Household Financial Stability
- Dialogue with the Fed: Does College Level the Playing Field?
- On the Economy: The Importance of Exploring the Black/White Wealth Gap
This blog offers commentary, analysis and data from our economists and experts. Views expressed are not necessarily those of the St. Louis Fed or Federal Reserve System.
All other blog-related questions