Teaching Economics through
Children’s Literature (PK–2)
Registration for this event is now closed.
This workshop introduces pre-school and early elementary school teachers to economic concepts and demonstrates how to teach them using popular children's literature. Attendees will receive:
- classroom-ready, standards-based curriculum materials with whiteboard applications;
- interactive, hands-on instruction;
- information on how Econ Lowdown lessons reinforce school-readiness skills;
- a copy of Just Saving My Money by Mercer Mayer for their classroom library;
- six hours of professional development; and
- a certificate of completion.
There is no fee, but you must register by May 31, 2015. Parking is complimentary.
For more information, email Erin Yetter at firstname.lastname@example.org.