Our Leaders, Our Advisers
The Federal Reserve’s decentralized structure—the Board of Governors, the Federal Open Market Committee and 12 Reserve banks—ensures that the economic conditions of communities and industries across the country are taken into account when deciding monetary policy. Members of our boards of directors and advisory councils inform the work of the St. Louis Fed by representing the diverse perspectives of Main Street across the Eighth Federal Reserve District.
The following pages list our board members from each of the four zones of the Eighth District: St. Louis; Little Rock, Ark.; Louisville, Ky.; and Memphis, Tenn., which is celebrating its centennial year. Members of our advisory councils are also listed, as are retirees from our boards and our advisory councils, members of the Bank’s Management Committee, and officers of the Bank.
All lists are current as of March 1, 2018.
- Boards of Directors (PDF)
- Industry Councils (PDF)
- Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council (PDF)
- Community Development Advisory Council (PDF)
- Federal Advisory Council Member (PDF)
- Retirees from Boards and Councils (PDF)
- Bank Management Committee (PDF)
- Bank Officers (PDF)