Get Money Smart!
4 p.m. - 7 p.m. | Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Join us during Money Smart Week as we present the best in new and interactive personal finance materials from the UMSL Center for Entrepreneurship and Economic Education and the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis. The many activities planned for this workshop include:
- Credit Cred, a new interactive online program from the Fed that explains what credit is, how you get it, and how you maintain it
- A demonstration of credit-related personal finance chats, Payday Loans and Rent to Own
- An introduction to personal finance e-tools, including the Econ Ed Mobile Learning App
- Learning, Earning, and Investing for a New Generation, a newly revised curriculum for teaching personal finance
- A demonstration of Gen I Revolution, an online personal finance game and companion to LEI
- Student Debt and the Rising Cost of College, a discussion of the merits of a college education, student loans, rising college costs, and other financial options for students navigating this challenging issue
Dinner will be provided.
Complimentary parking will be available.
This workshop is hosted by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in partnership with the UMSL Center for Entrepreneurship and Economic Education and the Missouri Jump$tart Coalition.