Cards, Cars and Currency - Little Rock Location
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. | Wednesday, July 27, 2011 - Little Rock
“Cards, Cars and Currency” provides a set of personal finance programs that encourages greater understanding of personal finance issues that are critical to your soon-to-be-graduating high school seniors: credit cards, debit cards and purchasing a car.
This workshop focuses on using the “Cards, Cars and Currency” curriculum, including:
- lesson plans featuring simulations and paper-and-pencil activities
- five individual online programs that can be used together or individually to enhance personal finance learning, and
- interactive whiteboard applications for your SMART Board or ActivBoard.
- six hours of professional development
- certificates of completion
- continental breakfast and lunch