Economics and Children's Literature K-4 - Memphis Location
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. | Thursday, July 7, 2011 - Memphis
This workshop focuses on imaginative new lessons now available on the St. Louis Fed’s website and the interactive whiteboard applications developed to complement them. The wide array of topics in economics and personal finance will include:
- bank failure (Saving Strawberry Farm),
- opportunity cost (Something from Nothing),
- technology and productivity (Supermarket),
- saving (Bunny Money), and
- much more!
You will receive copies of lessons and experience how economics can be integrated into your language arts curriculum.
- six hours of professional development
- certificates of completion
- continental breakfast and lunch