Eighth District Announces Changes to Board of Directors
The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis has announced the following changes to its boards of directors, effective Jan. 01, 2004:
- Bradley W. Small, president and chief executive officer of The Farmers and Merchants National Bank in Nashville, Ill., re-elected to a three-year term on the St. Louis Board.
- Rogers Yarnell II, president of Yarnell Ice Cream Co., Searcy, Ark., elected to a three-year term on the St. Louis board.
- Scott T. Ford, president and CEO of ALLTEL Corp., Little Rock, reappointed to the Little Rock Branch board.
- Raymond E. Skelton, regional president of U.S. Bank, Little Rock, reappointed to the Little Rock Branch board.
- Norman E. Pfau Jr., president and CEO of Geo. Pfau's Sons Company Inc., Jeffersonville, Ind., reappointed to the Louisville Branch board.
- Gordon B. Guess, president and CEO of The Peoples Bank, Marion, Ky., appointed to the Louisville Branch board.
- Russell Gwatney, president of Gwatney Companies, Memphis, reappointed to the Memphis Branch board.
- David P. Rumbarger Jr., president and CEO of the Community Development Foundation, Tupelo, Miss., appointed to the Memphis Branch board.
In addition, David W. Kemper, chairman, president and CEO of Commerce Bancshares Inc., St. Louis, was reappointed as the St. Louis Fed's representative on the Federal Advisory Council (FAC). More information can be found on our web site, www.stlouisfed.org/newsroom/news-releases/.