Currency Academy Online Module for Teachers and Students
The Currency Academy, brought to you by the U.S. Currency Education Program, is created especially for a young audience. Your students will discover how currency is used, observe artistic concepts found in currency, learn about how money works, and compare elements of the natural world to the special features found on currency.
This module is designed for teaching grades 3, 4, and 5.
- Preview the Currency Academy Online Module.
- Visit the Econ Lowdown Teacher Portal to register your students for one or more of our online modules.
- Learn more about Econ Lowdown and watch a tutorial.
- Related: vea en español | view in Spanish
- In addition to this module, students may also find the You’d Be Surprised Video Q&A series interesting, available in the Econ Lowdown Teacher Portal.
If you have difficulty accessing this content due to a disability, please contact us at 314-444-4662 or email@example.com.