President Bullard Speaks with Fox Business - Part 4: Economic Outlook, State-contingent Policy
June 26, 2014
Although GDP for the first quarter of 2014 decreased, St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said that he is predicting positive growth over the next four quarters and beyond.
- Part 1: U.S. Economy, Inflation
- Part 2: Bubbles, Regulation
- Part 3: FOMC's Macroeconomic Goals
- Part 4: Economic Outlook, State-contingent Policy
- Part 5: Longer-run Growth in the U.S.
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.