President Bullard Speaks with Fox Business - Part 2: Bubbles, Regulation
June 26, 2014
While St. Louis Fed President James Bullard noted that he does not currently see any bubbles in the economy, he is concerned that a low interest rate environment could feed into a bubble going forward.
- Part 1: U.S. Economy, Inflation
- Part 2: Bubbles, Regulation
- Part 3: FOMC's Macroeconomic Goals
- Part 4: Economic Outlook, State-contingent Policy
- Part 5: Longer-run Growth in the U.S.
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.