President Bullard Discusses Monetary Policy, Global Economy with Fox Business - Part 3: Fed’s Regional Structure, Regulation
Nov. 4, 2014
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said the Fed’s regional structure has been a strength in that important decisions are made based on voices from around the country.
- Part 1: U.S. Economic Outlook, Global Growth
- Part 2: End of QE Program, Fed's Balance Sheet
- Part 3: Fed's Regional Structure, Regulation
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.
Related News Articles:
- Fed's Bullard Upbeat on Economy, Sees No Need for New Stimulus, by Michael S. Derby, Dow Jones.
- Fed's Bullard: Permanent Standoff in Washington No Good for Economy, by Gabrielle Karol, Fox Business.
- Fed's Bullard expects first rate hike next year, by Greg Robb, MarketWatch.
- St Louis Fed's Bullard: No QE4 Needed, 'Optimistic' on Economy, by Karen Mracek, Market News International.
- Bullard backs down on QE, endorses Fed decision, by Jonathan Spicer, Reuters.
- St. Louis Fed's Bullard says he's upbeat about the economy, by Greg Edwards, St. Louis Business Journal.