President Bullard Appears on CNBC's ''Squawk Box'' - Part 1: Economic Outlook
February 28, 2014
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said he projects that 2014 will have stronger GDP growth than 2013 did and that inflation will come back toward the Fed's 2 percent target.
- Part 1: Economic Outlook
- Part 2: Housing, Tapering Asset Purchases
- Part 3: Labor Force Participation, Unemployment
- Part 4: Growth in the U.S. Economy
Related News Articles:
- Jobless rate to dip below 6% in 2014: Fed's Bullard, by Matthew J. Belvedere, CNBC.
- Fed's Plosser, Bullard Optimistic on Economic Prospects, Dow Jones.
- Fed's Bullard had forecast rate hike this year, by Greg Robb, MarketWatch.
- Fed's Bullard: Still upbeat after Q4 GDP revision, by Greg Robb, MarketWatch.
- Fed's Bullard optimistic on 2014 despite cut to Q4 GDP growth rate, Reuters.
- Fed's Bullard says bad weather not reason for less economic optimism, Reuters.
- Fed's Bullard predicts a jobless rate below 6 percent by year end, by Greg Edwards, St. Louis Business Journal.
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.