2014 Homer Jones Memorial Lecture, Audience Q&A
April 2, 2014
Following the presentation, Robert E. Lucas conducts a question-and-answer session with the audience.
- James Bullard, Introduction and Welcoming Remarks (6:26)
- Robert E. Lucas, Lecture Part 1: Meaning (19:59)
- Robert E. Lucas, Lecture Part 2: Measurement (11:44)
- Robert E. Lucas, Lecture Part 3: Management (14:44)
- Audience Q&A (20:47)
The Homer Jones Memorial Lecture Series honors those who exemplify the highest qualities of leadership in economics and public policy. As research director, and later as senior vice president at the St. Louis Fed, Homer Jones (1906-1986) played a major role in developing the Bank as a leader in monetary research and statistics.
The Homer Jones Memorial Lecture Series is sponsored by:
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- St. Louis Gateway Chapter of the National Association for Business Economics
- Saint Louis University
- Southern Illinois University–Edwardsville
- University of Missouri–St. Louis
- Washington University in St. Louis