President Bullard Appears on CNBC's "Squawk Box" - Part 4: Fed Transparency
November 4, 2013
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard noted that the FOMC has made a lot of improvements regarding transparency.
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.
Related News Articles:
- Bullard Says Jobs Not Sole Determinant of QE Buying Pace,
by Jeanna Smialek, Bloomberg.
- Low inflation means no hurry to taper stimulus, top Fed official says,
by Jim Puzzanghera, Los Angeles Times.
- Fed's Bullard says he's patient on taper,
by Greg Robb, MarketWatch.
- Fed's Bullard: monetarists need to re-examine inflation models,
by Alister Bull, Reuters.
- Bullard calls Fed's billions in bond buying 'a torrid pace,'
St. Louis Business Journal.