Bullard Speaks with CNBC about Monetary Policy, Unemployment
January 4, 2013
During an interview with Steve Liesman on CNBC's "Power Lunch," St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said that with the automatic stabilizer feature of the Fed's latest quantitative easing program, expectations about the outlook for the economy and about Fed actions change as the data change, which leads to a more stabilized outcome for the U.S. economy.
Having trouble with the video? Watch it here.
Related News Articles:
- Fed's Bullard Says 7.1% Unemployment Possible by Year-End, by Joshua Zumbrun, Bloomberg.
- Fed's Bullard Focuses on Economy Not Dates for Change, by Joshua Zumbrun, Bloomberg.
- Fed's Bullard: Dates Less Important for QE Than State of Econ, Market News International.
- Fed's Bullard: QE based on economy, not dates, by Greg Robb, Market Watch.
- Bullard says Fed could pause QE this year, Reuters.