President Bullard On CNBC's "Squawk Box" - Part 5: U.S. Labor Market
August 23, 2012
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard appeared on CNBC's "Squawk Box" and discussed the U.S. labor market and the Fed's low interest rate policy.
Related News Articles:
- Fed's Bullard Says FOMC Minutes 'Stale,' Economy Stronger, by Steve Matthews, Bloomberg.
- Bullard Opposes Fed Bond Buying as U.S. Economy Improves, by Steve Matthews, Bloomberg.
- Fed Bullard: Minutes Bit Stale; Data Since Stronger, Market News International.
- How The Market's View Of The Fed Did A Complete 360 In Less Than 24 Hours, by Joe Weisenthal, Business Insider.
- More Easing Not Needed If Growth Holds Up: Fed's Bullard, by Jeff Cox, CNBC.
- Bullard Says Modest Growth Would Keep Fed on Hold, The Wall Street Journal.
- St. Louis Fed cools QE hopes, Investor's Business Daily.
- U.S. Fed's Bullard plays down odds of imminent easing, by Alister Bull, Reuters.