President Bullard Appears on Bloomberg Television - Part 1: U.S. Economy, Monetary Policy
August 31, 2012
During an interview on "Bloomberg Surveillance," St. Louis Fed President James Bullard indicated that he would like to see more economic data before taking any big easing action.
These videos are no longer available.
- Part 1: U.S. Economy, Monetary Policy
- Part 2: Low Interest Rate Policy, Large Financial Institutions
- Part 3: U.S. Fiscal Situation, European Situation
Related News Articles:
- Fed's Bullard Urges Caution Before 'Big' Action, Dow Jones.
- Fed's Bullard not ready to support more QE, MarketWatch.