Bullard Speaks with CNBC about Monetary Policy, U.S. Economy
September 27, 2012
During an interview with Maria Bartiromo on CNBC's "Closing Bell," St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said the FOMC will pursue monetary policy that is the right one for the nation, but not one that is trying to enable irresponsible fiscal policy.
This video is no longer available.
Related News Articles:
- Bullard Says Fed Should Have Waited on Bond Buying, by Jeff Kearns, Bloomberg.
- Fed Isn't Letting Congress Be 'Irresponsible': Bullard, by Justin Menza, CNBC.
- Fed's Bullard still sees stronger second-half, by Greg Robb, MarketWatch.
- Fed's Bullard: FOMC Didn't Have Case For QE3 At Last Meeting, Market News International.
- Fed won't 'enable' irresponsible fiscal policy-Bullard, Reuters.