President Bullard guest co-hosted CNBC's "Squawk Box" - Part 4: Situation in Europe and Fed Action to Support U.S. Economy
November 17, 2011
St. Louis Fed President James Bullard discusses the European situation and what, if any, action the Fed could take to support the U.S. economy.
These videos are no longer available.
- Part 1: Economic Outlook, Europe and Fed's Recent Policy Actions
- Part 2: Recent Monetary Policy and Fed's Policy Tools
- Part 3: Banking Regulation and Financial Market Stability
- Part 4: Situation in Europe and Fed Action to Support U.S. Economy
- Part 5: Europe and Potential for U.S. Housing Market Recovery
- Part 6: U.S. Economic Outlook and Final Thoughts