Want to learn about the Federal Reserve? Have no fear! In Plain English: Making Sense of the Federal Reserve describes the structure and functions of the Federal Reserve System in an easy-to-understand interactive format.
- Why Do We Need a Federal Reserve?
- Board of Governors
- Federal Reserve Banks
- Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC)
- What Does the Federal Reserve Do?
- Independence and Accountability
The Federal Reserve System is an important - but complicated institution. Make sense of the Fed in a format that is explained In Plain English.
• View the In Plain English online course.
• View this course in Spanish / vea este curso en español.
Teachers: To register your students for one or more of our online courses, visit the Instructor Management Panel.
Learn more about our online courses »
If you have difficulty accessing this content due to a disability, please contact us at 314-444-4662 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search for Related Resources
Economics, AP, Civics/Government, Personal Finance
Broad Social Goals, Federal Reserve System-structure, Risk, Monetary Policy, Markets, Federal Reserve System-functions, Unemployment, Banks, Interest, Inflation/Deflation