Bloomberg Radio Visits the St. Louis Fed
Apr. 11, 2012 (7:28)
Economist Luciana Juvenal: Speculation in the Oil Market (7:28)
During an interview on "The Hays Advantage," which was broadcast live from the St. Louis Fed on April 11, economist Luciana Juvenal discussed her research on speculation in the oil market.
For more information on this topic, see Juvenal's working paper (with Ivan Petrella), her follow-up Economic Synopses essay (also with Petrella) and her article in the April 2012 issue of The Regional Economist (with Brett W. Fawley and Petrella).
Audio courtsey of Bloomberg Radio.
- President Bullard: Monetary Policy and the U.S. Economy (25:32)
- Economists Chris Waller, Fernando Martin: European Sovereign Debt Crisis
- Economist Luciana Juvenal: Speculation in the Oil Market (7:28)
- Economist David Andolfatto: Labor Markets
- Economist David Wheelock: Fed's Lending during the Financial Crisis
- Ward Klein, CEO of Energizer: Role on St. Louis Fed's Board of Directors (12:12)
April 3, 2013
April 9, 2013
March 19, 2013
March 12, 2013
March 11, 2013
April 17, 2013
March 14, 2013
Apr. 3, 2013