Bloomberg Radio Visits the St. Louis Fed
Apr. 11, 2012 (7:28)
Economist Luciana Juvenal: Speculation in the Oil Market (7:28)
During an interview on "The Hays Advantage," which was broadcast live from the St. Louis Fed on April 11, economist Luciana Juvenal discussed her research on speculation in the oil market.
For more information on this topic, see Juvenal's working paper (with Ivan Petrella), her follow-up Economic Synopses essay (also with Petrella) and her article in the April 2012 issue of The Regional Economist (with Brett W. Fawley and Petrella).
Audio courtsey of Bloomberg Radio.
- President Bullard: Monetary Policy and the U.S. Economy (25:32)
- Economists Chris Waller, Fernando Martin: European Sovereign Debt Crisis
- Economist Luciana Juvenal: Speculation in the Oil Market (7:28)
- Economist David Andolfatto: Labor Markets
- Economist David Wheelock: Fed's Lending during the Financial Crisis
- Ward Klein, CEO of Energizer: Role on St. Louis Fed's Board of Directors (12:12)
February 28, 2014
February 19, 2014
February 12, 2014
8th DISTRICT BEIGE BOOK
April 16, 2014
March 13, 2014
March 31, 2014
April 2, 2014
Aug. 23, 2013