Video Q & A for Teachers and Students
Have you flipped* your classroom? Would you like to assign videos, quiz your students, and have access to the scores?
We can help with that! Share our many economics and personal finance videos in the classroom, and then assign quiz questions. Using our Instructors Management Panel you will have access to student scores and data.
How does it work?
Set up a virtual classroom using the Econ Lowdown Instructor Management Panel. The system will provide a link and generate a unique access code for each student. Students will view selected videos and take short five-to-nine question quizzes. You can log into the Instructor Management Panel to track student progress and access quiz scores. There is no software to download; and, best of all, it’s free!
How do I start?
To get started, follow these simple steps:
1. If you haven’t done so, set up an Econ Lowdown account
2. Login to the Instructor Management Panel
3. Set up a classroom
4. Add students to your classroom
5. Select Video “Q & A”
6. Select a video to preview
7. Select “Add to Classroom” to add specific videos
8. Print and distribute, or simply e-mail login information to your students
* Note: The flipped classroom is an instructional method in which students watch videos or complete online-learning modules outside of class, while using class time to work on problem sets and labs. Rather than lecturing, this approach allows teachers to spend more time interacting with students.