Getting content to effectively communicate within any Learning Management System can be challenging. The Center has the knowledge to make sure your learning resources work effectively in the Fed's LMS.
LMS Deployment and Reporting
The Center can assist with deploying your course to the Fed LMS in a variety of ways.
- deploy your course to the Fed LMS for testing,
- publish the course from a Do-it-Yourself tool,
- apply the appropriate SCORM methods (the industry standard for how courses communicate with an Learning Management System),
- integrate the course in the Fed LMS,
- assist with completing LMS request forms and
- help create a special report so you can provide key learning data to management.